[Magdalen] Yay Bernie.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 02:14:23 UTC 2016

All according to (perhaps freshly made) plan, I'm sure.

I liked how they didn't post a running tally of votes for those in the
convention hall, so it wasn't over until every state had reported.
Although it might have been fun to have South Dakota put Hillary over
the top and then Virginia (for example) gets to say something like,
"The Great Commonwealth of Virginia, <insert Chamber of Commerce
script here>, casts its now-meaningless votes for Herbert Horatio
Hornblower!"

Glad it went the way it went, though.

--
Scott R. Knitter