[Magdalen] My Friend is writing for HuffPo

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Wed Jul 27 13:05:17 UTC 2016

Thanks for the heads-up on this, Bob.  Good article.  I'm seriously
thinking of volunteering for an "invisible" part of Hillary's campaign
(haven't done that since college, when I ran for State Delegate (and lost),
continuing to preach on respect, inclusion, and against hate, hate speech,
and exclusion of ANY of our brothers and sisters -- as well as "never
forget."

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY