[Magdalen] Yay Bernie.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 17:37:19 UTC 2016

It disturbs me a bit. A person reports what happened (which all of us
probably already know, so -- but I digress), and someone immediately has to
add something to make sure everybody knows how pointless the whole thing
is.
"All according to plan" or something like that.
"Ah, but he didn't really do that ..."

Etc.

What the heck is the MATTER with us, that everything has to be for greedy,
nasty, selfish reasons, and if not, then we make stuff up or just hear what
we want to hear?

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford