[Magdalen] Fwd: Whither to lie and to lay?

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 17:49:53 UTC 2016

If it is clear in either form what is meant, I suspect the differences will
evaporate. I have to admit I don't know the differences anymore, although I
am sort of aware there *are* differences.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford

On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 12:37 PM, Marion Thompson <marionwhitevale at gmail.com