[Magdalen] Computer help

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 18:16:01 UTC 2016

Google
rollback windows 10

There you will find several solutions.  They don't make it elementary to
find, but it's essentially going to the help files in Windows and then
seeking "recovery" and so forth.

Follow the directions and you'll soon have that demonware out of your
computer.

Just in case you can't get at the help file:

Going back to Windows 7 or Windows 8.1

   - Email
   <?subject=I%20think%20you%27d%20be%20interested%20in%20this%20article:%20Going%20back%20to%20Windows%207%20or%20Windows%208.1&body=Going%20back%20to%20Windows%207%20or%20Windows%208.1%20-%20https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/instantanswers/1235b5b0-bf94-4b77-9cbd-1c1a8337070c/going-back-to-windows-7-or-windows-8.1>
   - Print

   1. If it’s been less than a month since you upgraded to Windows 10, you
   can go back to your previous version of Windows by going to
Settings > Update
   & security > Recovery  and selecting either Go back to Windows 7 orGo
   back to Windows 8.1. This won't affect your personal files, but it will
   remove any apps you installed after the upgrade to Windows 10. Learn
   more. <http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=615313>
   2. If it’s been more than a month, this option won’t be available in
   Settings and you’ll need to use a different recovery option.
   <http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=615313>

------------------------------
Properties

Article ID: 1235b5b0-bf94-4b77-9cbd-1c1a8337070c - Last Review: Jun 9, 2016
- Revision: 6
Applies to
Windows 10

Feedback