[Magdalen] Computer help

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 18:56:50 UTC 2016

On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 1:52 PM, Charles Wohlers <
charles.wohlers at verizon.net> wrote:

> And, if you do plan on buying a new Windows computer in the future,
> understand that it will come with Windows 10.
>
> And - Dan, it's not really clear what the "system ID" is. Likely it's the
> PC (or computer) name. From the Start menu in Windows 10, Go to Settings ->
> System -> About. Try the "PC Name" at the top.
>
> As I said in another comment (just sent), the problem is likely that Avid
has reconfigured its codes for its subscription model. Even if I do figure
out which code is correct, it won't fit the blocks. Trying to contact Avid
is an exercise in futility.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
<http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted