[Magdalen] Computer help

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 23:05:42 UTC 2016

2 questions:

Can someone clarify and comment on the cloud and whether it eventually comes with a cost.

And with iPhones actually being little computers now increasing vastly the number of Apple "computers" out on the world, aren't they more attractive hack and virus magnets?
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 27, 2016, at 5:19 PM, Scott Knitter <scottknitter at gmail.com> wrote:

I was as Mac as they get back in Quadra, SE, and Fat Mac early days,
but now my work world is Windows, so that's where I have to swim.
Windows 10, Office 365. Cloud, although hardly Cloud 9.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA