[Magdalen] Dem convention

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Thu Jul 28 03:53:06 UTC 2016

Have been watching speeches.  Obama's blew me out of the water.  Loved Biden's too. Was particularly entertained by Bloomberg: "I'm a New Yorker.  I know a con when I see one."

'Twill be interesting to see how The Donald reciprocates.  If he mocks Gabby Gifford, I won't be surprised.  He will probably be dismissive of Biden and Obama and will go after Kaine, whom he'll see as a wimp.  But I betcha Bloomberg REALLY got under his skin.

I'm actually getting cable TV, which I haven't had for years, to follow the election.

Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain