[Magdalen] Computer help

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 04:20:03 UTC 2016

OK, I was all set to upgrade, and then I noticed some small print.  It says
 "3GB+download, internet access fees may apply"  What does that mean? I
already pay for my internet--am I expected to pay more to use WIN10??

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*“Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us
guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.” - Dietrich
Bonhoeffer*