[Magdalen] Dem convention

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Jul 29 01:26:22 UTC 2016

In a message dated 7/28/2016 7:49:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gingawilder at gmail.com writes:

I spent  the better part of Saturday reading online The Atantic Magazine's
"The Mind  of Donald Trump" (June 2016).  Chilling.  Straight forward.   I
pray this man will not be elected president.  (For those on this  list who
think it wrong to publish such an article or to point it out for  others to
read, I apologize.  I believe this clearly done case study  merits  sharing

Just one of article after article in newspapers and newsmagazines  detailing
Trumps inadequacies and come to the conclusion that he would be  a
terrible President.

The trouble is that Trump supporters don't read these things, and  don't
seem to care anyway.  The man, to his ardent supporters, can do no  wrong.

David S.