[Magdalen] Dem convention

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 03:26:53 UTC 2016

I just discovered, happily, the blog of Margaret & Helen, "Best Friend
for Sixty Years and Counting." Love their take on the convention stuff
(full disclosure: they support the Democratic side of things):

https://margaretandhelen.com/2016/07/28/trump-is-no-reagan-no-kennedy-no-clinton-no-obama-hes-not-even-a-bush/

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA