[Magdalen] Books

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 03:41:29 UTC 2016

she's  writer from Quebec a friend of mine knows her. I have read some of
her books. One has an eastern township background.

On Jul 28, 2016 9:50 PM, "Marion Thompson" <marionwhitevale at gmail.com>
wrote:

I absorbed earlier conversations here about Louise Penny and, starting last
September, I plowed through all eleven of her books and am waiting for the
12th this August.  Because of the complex interplay of the hearts and minds
of the characters, I have begun to reread them and am at #3.  It is
fascinating to revisit the people and plots knowing what I know now and
being freed from 'who done it' and able to focus on what is really going on
in these clever books.

Join me in a /café au lait/, Renee.

Marion, a pilgrim