[Magdalen] Rev. William Barker

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jul 29 15:45:25 UTC 2016

I saw the whole speech, and when I saw Rev Barber walking out to the podium, I felt a shiver, because I knew what was coming.  Wow, is indeed the word.

I'm a little surprised they showed him walking out only from the chest up, and while walking off, not at all and from the back of the hall.  I wonder, because I've seen him many a time on the news doing marches with his trusty cane in full use.  I suppose he requested it that way, so as not to distract from what he considered a very serious message.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Barber_II