[Magdalen] Corporate Speak, was Whither to lie and to lay?

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 17:23:47 UTC 2016

He visited our parish (he had celebrated morning Mass on a weekday in
our church quite often during his time as +Chicago) last year and I
was subdeacon that Sunday...he's wonderful--and, may I say, still
quite a tall, handsome man. Great hair! Not that I paid attention to
this...

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA