[Magdalen] Medical update.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jul 30 20:00:44 UTC 2016

>>>Sounds like fun........NOT. (Said she, who had kidney-related stuff going
along with the abdominal surgeries 4 years ago and remembers all too
vividly) God give you strength, Mike. Hopefully it will be done soon and
without pain. Remember, Versed is your friend; ask, and ye shall receive,
or had better!<<<

Doc Uro let slip something that I just might take advantage of.  "Even if the lab work and the ultrasound all look good, it's *still a good idea* [emphasis mine] to [take that Fantastic Journey]."

IS IT, now?  Well, maybe I'll just forgo that Journey if everything's squeaky clean, Doc.  It's not like it can't happen down the road if warranted, and I so choose.  I've had 8 biopsies since December, and a bone marrow one still highly likely on the horizon (though I'm going to argue that one as well -- "I give you permission to give me a new med, and I'll keep you posted on how I feel, okay?"), so a potentially unnecessary use of perfectly innocent lidocaine (I saw the jar of it as I entered the room; Good Gawd!, I said) would be tantamount to a crime.