[Magdalen] Through it all... (was Dem conv).

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jul 31 00:19:16 UTC 2016

With the DT's ("DTs"; get it? oh well) responses to the convention, especially the parents of the fallen Muslim American soldier, something came back to my mind, mightily.  Some say he'll win the White House, then just walk away, as yet another "thing done" in his life.  Remember the theory that he's a Clinton plant?  A shill?  Unbelieveable though it be (I believe "incredible" would be apropos here), ... don't forget Bill's call to DT just weeks before he announced.  We STILL don't know what was said.  Or why Bill even called, dammit.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, at all.  But this one has so many genuinely UNanswered questions associated with it, that I'm willing to see it crop up some year in the future in a tell-all book....  And I'll giggle uncontrollably.