[Magdalen] Through it all... (was Dem conv).

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jul 31 01:56:33 UTC 2016

>>>don't  forget Bill's call to DT just weeks before he  announced. >>>>>>>
Could you fill out information on this sentence please?
I doesn't compute for me (yet?).<<<

Just weeks before DT announced his running, Bill Clinton called him.  There has never been any details given as to just exactly why he called, or what was said.  For a short while, a theory was in the news that Bill asked him to run, or told him to run, or ... somesuch.  The theory was about the timing of it all.  And then it all went quiet.  And today we are where we are.