[Magdalen] Dem convention

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 02:36:55 UTC 2016

I read this and wish that everyone would read it. The fact that so many people are being taken in and support Trump scares me almost more than the man himself. Are we really becoming the kind of country he envisions? If so, God help us!

I saw something posted on FaceBook a couple of days ago that I wanted to read, but now I can't find it. It was  report that one of Trump's aides--a speechwriter, maybe, and a woman--has quit because this isn't turning out to be what she had expected. This was never supposed to be a serious run for the presidency, but then it began to take on a life of its own...  Does anyone know the article I'm talking about?

Grace Cangialosi

"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act."    Dietrich Bonhoeffer