[Magdalen] Books

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 11:30:21 UTC 2016

See my post.  I read them in chronological order, except two in the
middle and I regret that lapse.  There is an important subplot running
through the series and one learns more and more about it with each
book.  Also the development of the cast of characters is important as
they are revealed in each story.  The interplay of characters and their
motivations is key.

Google is your friend for all things Louise Penny.

Still Life 	(2005)
A Fatal Grace 	(2007)
The Cruelest Month 	(2008)
The Murder Stone 	(2009)
The Brutal Telling 	(2009)
Bury Your Dead 	(2010)
The Hangman 	(2010)
A Trick of the Light 	(2011)
The Beautiful Mystery 	(2012)
How the Light Gets In 	(2013)
The Long Way Home 	(2014)
The Nature of the Beast 	(2015)
The Great Reckoning 	(2016)

*Notes:* /Dead Cold/ was also published as /A Fatal Grace/. /The Murder
Stone/ was also titled/A Rule Against Murder/.

Marion, a pilgrim