[Magdalen] Interesting Sunday

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 18:29:13 UTC 2016

prayers for your search - hopefully people will NOT pressure the committee
to act more quickly than their efforts and seeking can handle.  I know how
frustrating it was when 'important' people in my former parish began
throwing their weight around when we had not chosen a new call as soon as
they wanted.  We were told to allow a month for each year (our rector
retired after 20 years).... for you folks that would be a lifetime!  Here's
hoping that the committee can search in comfort and confidence for as long
as they need to .

peace
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com