[Magdalen] 2 dead at UCLA; shooter's whereabouts unknown.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 22:39:40 UTC 2016

One of the FB posts I saw today from the Campaign to End Gun Violence said there would be 48 shooting today--apparently that's now the daily average.

On June 1, 2016, at 6:34 PM, Jay Weigel <jay.weigel at gmail.com> wrote:

Doesn't matter what it was. It was someone shooting someone else in a
public place.

And I have a real problem with murder-suicides. I won't make my usual
comment here; it is neither respectful nor at all Christian.