[Magdalen] Location, Location, Location.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 18:27:19 UTC 2016

ObAng, my friend's grandfather was the bishop of Hawaii :-)

And speaking of Paulists, there was a former one at the pool the other
evening. He was so funny, humble & charming. He'd been in the priesthood
for ten years or so, then fell in love and left to marry. And he said
"Y'know, every day I ask God's forgiveness for the advice I gave to married
couples. I didn't have a clue."

A sweet moment, endearing, but sad, too.
-M