[Magdalen] Off the clock devotion.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jun 4 02:46:23 UTC 2016

Anna is set to come by my apartment tomorrow morning at 7:30 for my (ahem) appointment.  A little bit ago, just before 7:30 pm, I see what can only be her car parked outside my apartment.  I open the door and say "Why are you here?"  She said "It's 7:30."  I said "The night before."  She V8's her forehead, realising she took a "fighting a cold nap" this afternoon, only to lose track of Real Time, like we've all done on occasion.  I told her if I hadn't just taken my Miralax, I'd reschedule the appointment for another time, but since she's got plenty of time to have a full night's sleep, go home, and see ya in the morning.

Golly.  And DAMN I'm hungry.