[Magdalen] Poop chute.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jun 4 17:09:49 UTC 2016

Procedure done, with waking sedation that had *maybe* 2-3% effect on me, making me feel everything in its glory, but pain is not a word I'd use to describe it.  Just sensation.  And with the free show on the screen, not a bad way to spend an hour, if need be.

Only two polyps found, and removed for biopsy.   The most interested thing the doc found was a helluva lot of what appeared to be inflamed blood vessels.  "You think that's just more of my vasculitis, Doc?"  "I can't really think of any other explanation right now. It would certainly make sense."

Results later, when available.

Anna's coming back shortly to take the three of us to Denny's for some salty, greasy breakfast food.  Mmmmmmmmmmmm!