[Magdalen] RIP Ali, 74.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 19:38:16 UTC 2016

Ali later became a "regular" Muslim rather than a member of the Nation of
Islam, IIRC--much as Malcolm X did. I think that, like Malcolm, he also
made Hajj. I know that had a profound effect on Malcolm and I imagine that
it would also have had a similar effect on Muhammad Ali. You cannot
assume everything a young man says to be true for his entire life.

Otherwise we are ALL going to be in a hell of a lot of trouble.,,,,,,,,