[Magdalen] Calabasas Fire

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 22:15:40 UTC 2016

So glad to hear the the fire is contained. OTOH, here we are in the midst of
yet another gully washer.... I got caught out at the store and coming home
the rain was coming down so hard that there was about 2" on the streets as
it was also running into the gutters and drains... In my neighborhood, when
I turned in, the waterfall of parking lot runoff into the large 2'x2' drains
was still about 2 inches, so all 4 sides looked like Niagara falls...

Christopher, I'll keep you posted in another few days.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr