[Magdalen] More USA Today.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 22:30:42 UTC 2016

For me and Hil its trusting Hill herself.
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 6, 2016, at 5:16 PM, James Oppenheimer-Crawford <oppenheimerjw at gmail.com> wrote:

This is the thing which keeps popping up to cast obstacles in Hil's various
campaign efforts.  People may favor her positions, but they just can't
quite trust a woman.  It's a very irrational thing.  You can point it out
and they'll agree and then just go and vote down another good candidate
just because it's a female.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford