[Magdalen] Happy birthday Eleanor Braun and Kate Conant - June 8

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 8 06:07:50 UTC 2016

Polychronia Pasi!

(Mnohaja Lita Vsim)

Ad multos annos omnibus!

(Trying not to put Latin or Greek or Slavic endings on modern words(g)
Happy Birthday everybody  ( I have a short program that I will do on a moment's notice and that I perform at least yearly for a very special friend...I sing these ovations in various settings and in various languages. Give me a phone number (hopefully yours) and I will serenade thee on deiner geburstag!

Joe