[Magdalen] D-Day

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 21:14:04 UTC 2016

D-day started Tuesday morning and I was asleep in Toronto, Canada. I
probably first heard about in school and I think our eighth graded teacher
discussed it. I was 13, shortly to graduate elementary school and begin
collegiate institute (high school) in September. I remember seeing
newspaper headlines later in the day.

--
Allan Carr