[Magdalen] test

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 22:16:12 UTC 2016

I'm here and busier than I've been in years.  Diocesan stuff, including a
presentation tomorrow at a TECSC conference and good-bye reception to
+Charlie and Annie vonRosenberg.  I didn't have time to prepare my thought
for tomorrow until this afternoon. Just now finished.  I am barely keeping
up.

And, on Sunday, our grandson Zachary will arrive to stay with us while he
does an internship, a requirement of his programs at Syracuse. We are
really looking forward to his visit.

Back to practicing the program now.
Ginga