[Magdalen] Most "Evangelicals"...

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 22:13:39 UTC 2016

I wonder if anyone here has read Church on Fire: The Story of Anglican Evangelicals, by Roger Steer. It's about Whitefield and some others I can't remember the names of. Oh...Stott, Packard, Wycliffe...

Is their sort of Anglican evangelicalism still alive? Perhaps at All Souls', Langham Place? Are the Sydney Anglicans part of that category or something else?

Sent from my iPad