[Magdalen] Mass nightclub shooting.

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Sun Jun 12 23:50:13 UTC 2016

Forgive me, but as both a history major and an editor, "worst mass shooting in American history" still doesn't parse. It's the worst mass shooting in the U.S. in this century. I think if you looked into U.S. Black or Native history, you'd find worse.

I'm not just nitpicking.  It's important to fact-check statement about history,

Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain