[Magdalen] Christopher on the way home from TX

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 03:55:32 UTC 2016

Thanks, Lynn, and any others who offered prayers. Our flight out was
delayed about an hour, but we made it home safely. It was delightful to
experience a cool breeze outdoors when we got back to Philadelphia after
the heat and humidity in Texas. However, it was also a lovely wedding and
visit with family we don't see often.

--

Christopher Hart