[Magdalen] America's Drunkest Cities

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Mon Jun 13 16:40:42 UTC 2016

I do see that many of them are host to a large university - no surprise
there. I don't recall lots of drinking in Ames, Iowa, the year I spent
there - but that was 40 years ago. I do remember thinking that, if one
drives 4 hours in any direction (from Ames), it's all *exactly the same*.
Which may be one reason for the high rates of drinking in the Midwest.

I also might note that no place in Vermont made the list, in spite of the
fact that we have more breweries per capita than any other state.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com