[Magdalen] Sad to see it go, but ...

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jun 13 17:15:13 UTC 2016

The guy on the "farr" right in the picture is retiring House Representative Sam Farr.  A truly good man.  Will miss him.  But who's running to replace him, in this Blue district?  None other than little Jimmy Panetta.  I still intend one of these days to attend one of Leon's lecture series at CSUMB, just so I can greet him afterward and show him a snapshot from 1982, of a 17-yr-old me and a much darker-haired him in the hall outside his office at the Capitol during my one and only (so far) visit to D.C.