[Magdalen] parochialism

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 21:50:42 UTC 2016

... and the diocesan website does not even provide a schedule of
ordinations, which is kind of unusual....
sigh...  nor does a search for ordinations in your diocese turn up anything
besides the deacon ones which *are* on the website, but they're usually a
group at the cathedral anyway, I imagine....

oh well, you can always email your emailer back :)

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr