[Magdalen] parochialism

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 11:17:28 UTC 2016

At the hospital we had three RC priests on staff, paid by the Archdiocese.
Assisted by a small army of LEMs, wonderful folks. I got to be quite close
to a couple of them, one of whom had flunked out of seminary (way back when
you had to pass Latin) and spent his professional life as a postal worker
and the whole rest of his life working hard and faithfully for the church.
-M