[Magdalen] opinions on web based eye glasses???

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Sat Jun 18 22:21:06 UTC 2016

I haven't had new glasses for at least 3 years -- don't need them.  I don't
know about "Silhouettes."  There's not a brand name on the ones I'm wearing
anywhere.  When I order, I just do the whole thing -- the frame is a
minimal part of the cost (these progressive trifocals cost me about $150).
Last time I took a driving visual test (2 years ago, when I moved back
here), I took it without my glasses on and passed.  So maybe one day I'll
just go to drugstore readers -- I do note that my close up vision is worse,
even as my far away vision is improved (this confirmed by eye exam,
incidentally).

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY