[Magdalen] parochialism

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 23:27:26 UTC 2016

Peyton Manning did a wonderful series of commercials for the hospital I
worked for with one of the nuns....they were very cute and funny and
everyone loved them. Everyone who worked for the hospital loved that
particular nun, too. We had her on our floor as a patient when she slipped
on some water and fell and broke two vertebrae in her neck. She was a
wonderful patient but would not take any pain medication stronger than
Tylenol although she must have been in awful pain. But she never complained.