[Magdalen] In the weeds

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 16:46:34 UTC 2016

No cats today, but a four-year-old-roared in on a tricycle.

She was wearing blonde curls, white sandals, a flowered dress, and a tiny
bicycle helmet.

Her lanky dad grabbed up the tricycle and parked in in a corner.

The roses are in full bloom, and I noticed chicory along the roadsides.
It's early. We don't usually see chicory before July 4th.
-M