[Magdalen] I may be church searching too...

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 22:04:22 UTC 2016

It's the same pretty much everywhere in Ontario.  No matter how much
rah-rah there is and how many churches they plant, they are closing or
combining even more.  It's all about money and bums in pews and being
sustainable -- or not!  Sadly, people like you are not the first to be
affected -- the church secretary has already vanished!  An oragnist
these days needs lots of other jobs to make ends meet.

You have my prayers, Sheila!

Marion, a pilgrim