[Magdalen] Travel Prayers

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 02:13:58 UTC 2016

I notice a nice note from Marion which, for some reason did not show up
here, but I see it echoed in another post.

Thank you, everyone for the good wishes and prayers.

I am referring to New London, Conn., at Connecticut College, a lovely
little campus sort of across the street from the Coast Guard Academy. I'
attending Amherst Early Music, which began at Amherst College, but has now
found a home at Conn. College. They love the arts, so we have all kinds of
wonderful facilities to work with.  I think it could be the largest Early
music conference in the East if not the country.  We'll have folks here
from the World (Europe) which is terribly impressive.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford