[Magdalen] pondering politics

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 18:51:05 UTC 2016

I knew that, but only this year. I confess I'd never paid much attention to the whole caucus/primary/delegate/electors stuff until this time around, as I think I confessed here before.  I had thought that our individual votes actually got counted and decided the outcome...didn't realize there were so many layers between the voters and the candidates.