[Magdalen] House sit-in

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jun 22 20:01:24 UTC 2016

>>>The piece I read said they routinely turn the cameras of during the lunch break...<<<

Leadership had the cameras turned off during the morning after it started, and once again after lunch when it resumed.  I don't watch CSPAN, so I don't care.  But it's interesting how GOP leadership can let the world wallow in the GOP run for the White House so far (for don't forget, it hasn't always been just DT), but let some well-meaning Dems stage a protest based on what 90% of the country wants, and off go the cameras.