[Magdalen] pondering politics

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Jun 22 20:03:44 UTC 2016

In a message dated 6/22/2016 3:56:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mjl at ix.netcom.com writes:

You had  a roommate who ran an entire presidential campaign?  Or just part
of  it?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The campaign in Wisconsin only.  Not the national campaign!

There were several helper persons in and out of our room, and the
UW Residence Halls allowed them to install a couple of extra phone
lines.

In one of the oddest switches I have ever encountered, my room mate,
(Roger Stauter) graduated with a Political Science degree from
UW-Madison, and then stayed in Madison by opening his own realty
company.  He cleaned up in that business because Madison has
really been a boom town for decades.  The shocker was that he became a
conservative
Republican.

David Strang.