[Magdalen] Not easy being green

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 16:58:23 UTC 2016

Hope there will be success, allergies can change.  Mine are so much worse
here, I always have blocked sinuses somewhere.  People at camp said I could
have sleep apnea, but how can you breath when they are always blocked.  I
have taken allergy meds so many years.  I must be only slightly allergic to
oak or which I a surrounded with  & other plants around, but I love it here
so much, I will put up with the inconvience as long as I can breath. lol.
today I am sad for a freind and wife in another Province. I wear my heart
on my sleeve.  He desires to be a Priest and he wasn't one of the groupies.
 .  But the worst part is their communication system one hand never knows
what the other does.  I meet such loving people who have been following
life of prayer and give material things or whatever to anyone in need, and
have been regularly attending church and helping out. even from the same
province. Please pray for My friend Kevin and wife Kathryn (K&K) to keep on
the path and that God will give him another place or chance somewhere in
Canada. I always felt I was allergic to Bishops, so I let go of my dream
the struggling got me tangled.  I am thankful to be Happy as I am for now
and let God in to plant another dream if that is suppose to be.