[Magdalen] Brexit Leave-ers win.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 04:12:17 UTC 2016

the 'teaser' from the 'breaking news' feature

June 24, 2016 The New York Times  NYTimes.com »
Breaking News Alert  June 24, 2016

 BREAKING NEWS
Britain has voted to exit the E.U. It is a historic decision sure to reshape
the nation’s place in the world.
Thursday, June 23, 2016 11:54 PM EDT

Britain has voted to leave the European Union, a historic decision sure to
reshape the nation’s place in the world, rattle the Continent and rock
political establishments throughout the West.
With 309 of 382 of the country’s cities and towns reporting early on Friday,
the Leave campaign held a 52 percent to 48 percent lead. The BBC called the
race for the Leave campaign shortly before 4:45 a.m., with 13.1 million
votes having been counted in favor of leaving and 12.2 million in favor of
remaining.
The value of the British pound plummeted as financial markets absorbed the
news.

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr