[Magdalen] A small health brag

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 01:03:30 UTC 2016

I had to do that for work as well and had a big cholesterol drop, too,
Susan. I attribute mine to daily fish oil capsules. My doctor
suggested trying that before he'd prescribe any meds, and it seems to
have worked for me, dramatically. Now I wish I could match your weight
loss!

Yay for us! :)

--
Scott R. Knitter