[Magdalen] Conumdrum

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 15:02:35 UTC 2016

Tomorrow AM, I am scheduled for another MOS surgery - this one for a
squamous cell on my ear. This has been scheduled for over a month.

Late this week (memory fails me as to dates and times) I received 2 calls
to confirm the appointment, which I did.

Yesterday, my wife found several messages on our answering queue that said
if we didn't call back by COB, Friday, the appointment would be cancelled.
Of course, it was already after close of business.

Trouble is, I can't remember when I was called. I think it was after 8:30
Friday when the last message was date-stamped; but can't be sure.

To me, if I verbally confirmed the appointment twice, I should be good. I
have a feeling they have several folk who don't know what the others are
doing.

It's a 1 1/2 to 2-hour drive for an 8:00 appointment so I'm not too
thrilled about a possible problem.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
<http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted

Virus-free.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>