[Magdalen] Speaking of mishaps...

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 19:08:19 UTC 2016

I guess it was bound to happen, but for the first time in 27 years, I knocked over the chalice on the altar this morning! I caught it before the whole thing spilled, but still...
I just proceeded as if nothing was amiss, while the LEM went to the sacristy for paper towels.
The bad thing was that there was no plastic under the fair linen, as I had thought, so the wine went through to the top of the altar, which is very old plywood.
In the future, there will be a sheet of plastic underneath...